About Sarah and Evan OlsenBefore marrying in 2015, Evan and Sarah served as American missionaries in different ways and in different cities for years. Sarah’s ministry has primarily focused on praying for revival in America, as well as the ending of abortion. She spent 3 years at the house of prayer in Kansas City, learning from international leaders the importance of prayer and worship in today’s age. Evan’s ministry as a worship leader since he was 20-years-old has seen him leading for rooms of thousands to rooms of just one. God has blessed Evan and allowed his worship rise to God from places like Singapore to Washington, D.C. It’s Evan’s heart for worship and connecting believers with God that led him to the house of prayer. It was a ministry event that led Evan to Sarah and sparked an interest in one another. The rest, they say, is history.
Why America Needs Missionaries
“Missions exists because worship doesn’t. Worship is ultimate, not missions, because God is ultimate, not man. When this age is over, and the countless millions of the redeemed fall on their faces before the throne of God, missions will be no more”
Declaring the Gospel in a Post-Christian AmericaResearch tells us that 96% of those 30 and under in America are unchurched. America looks like a post-Christian society. And while America is a nation that sends out tens of thousands of missionaries yearly, She needs her own missionaries to reach the hurting and broken with the Good News of the Gospel. America needs salvation.
Ministries Evan has worked withA portion of Evan’s ministry is as a web designer and developer for ministries doing work from anti-human trafficking, to a network of Israel-related ministries all over the globe. Evan has done extensive design work for these ministries.
- Jerusalem Encounter // A 10-day Tour & Conference in Jerusalem
- Gateway Center for Israel // An international institute equipping Jewish believers in ministry
- Sex + Money Film // A documentary about the shocking reality of domestic minor sex trafficking in the United States
- Fellowship of Israel Related Ministries // A network of Messianic ministries working to bless the nation and people of Israel
- Exodus Cry // An international organization for the ending of sexual exploitation, including human trafficking