Frequently asked questions about partnership
1. Why doesn’t IHOP-TLH pay you to be on staff? Are contributions to individual missionaries really a tested and proven way to fund missions?
The largest missions organization in the world that pays its staff a salary is Focus on the Family with 1,200 full time staff members. Yet between Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and Campus Crusade, 40 – 50,000 individuals successfully raise missionary finances as well as tens of thousands more in other organizations. By having others support the missionaries of IHOP-TLH we are more capable of calling and equipping people to an extravagant lifestyle of prayer. Individual missionary support is a historically and biblically proven way to support missionaries.
2. I am already giving to my local church.
Please know that we are not asking anyone to stop giving to his or her local church.
3. Where does my gift go?
100% goes to us. There are no administrative costs.
4. How much should I support you?
We invite all of our supporters to give in a way that excites and connects their heart.
5. How often do I send in my support?
Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, or Occasionally. You can choose how often you’d like to give online.
6. What if I am unable to follow through on a portion of my intended commitment due to unforeseeable circumstances?
Please inform us so we can plan accordingly.
7. Are my donations tax deductible?
Yes; you will receive a statement at the end of the year for tax purposes. (A receipt will be mailed to you automatically if your total gifts are more than $50 for the year. Otherwise you will have to request your receipt.)
Copyright © 2017 Evan and Sarah Olsen. Site by Evan Olsen.