Frequently asked questions about partnership
1. Why doesn’t Hilltop House of Prayer pay you to be on staff? Are contributions to individual missionaries really a tested and proven way to fund missions?
The largest missions organization in the world that pays its staff a salary is Focus on the Family with 1,200 full time staff members. Yet between Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and Campus Crusade, 40 – 50,000 individuals successfully raise missionary finances as well as tens of thousands more in other organizations. By having others support the missionaries of Hilltop House of Prayer we are more capable of calling and equipping people to an extravagant lifestyle of prayer. Individual missionary support is a historically and biblically proven way to support missionaries.
2. I am already giving to my local church.
Please know that we are not asking anyone to stop giving to his or her local church.
3. Where does my gift go?
100% goes to us. There are no administrative costs.
4. How much should I support you?
We invite all of our supporters to give in a way that excites and connects their heart.
5. How often do I send in my support?
Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, or Occasionally. You can choose how often you’d like to give online.
6. What if I am unable to follow through on a portion of my intended commitment due to unforeseeable circumstances?
Please inform us so we can plan accordingly.
7. Are my donations tax deductible?
Yes; you will receive a statement at the end of the year for tax purposes. (A receipt will be mailed to you automatically if your total gifts are more than $50 for the year. Otherwise you will have to request your receipt.)
Copyright © 2022 Evan and Sarah Olsen. Site by Evan Olsen.